KRR 4.17% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

KRR stock price, page-96

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    13/05/2020 HPA PFS UPDATE
    As reported in KRR ASX release 23 April 2020, further hydrometallurgical work has continued to be
    undertaken for our HPA PFS to be finalised on completion of the following tests, including:
    repeating the previously reported 4N HPA product test on a larger sample to repeat the >99.99% result
    and provide additional product for verification analyses;
    an independent umpire assay of our >99.99% Al2O3 result (KRR ASX release 23 April 2020);
    new equipment trials to increase the calcination temperature to ensure the HPA phase is all alpha alumina;
    confirm our HPA is 100% alpha-alumina by an X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) analysis;
    increase the Stage 2 purification efficiency.

ok ........MG..............where aove does it say...............there is more testing to be done? Please show me.

Its says............. [highlighted in yellow] -

as reported 23 April .......FURTHER hydrometallurgical work HAS CONTINUED TO BE UNDERTAKEN............INCLUDING............

Repeating a previously reported .....
    an independant umpire......

These sentences are all in the "past tense" .........no where is there any mention of continuing or more testing to be done!
    Why say there is going to be when the company does not say, indicate or state this?
    All this work is in the "past tense" , it has been done already.
    This is what it states!
    Again I will repeat myself , show me where it states, says, mentions anything about "more tests to be done". PERIOD!

Now if you want to piptrade this stock since it is on an established uptrend with an important announcement coming, then don't come here spreading false info hoping to scare some off into selling.
    Real holders want this SP of KRR to go up before the PFS as much as possible to give the Options the best chance of being in the money.
    Piptraders & daytraders can go get sc***wed.

Yak52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $19.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $541 44.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 922834 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1291765 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.