FFG 0.00% 1.4¢ fatfish group limited

Kryptos-x launching May 2018, page-116

1. 7,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    Found this too:

OTCQB Certification
    I, Kin Wai Lau, Chief Executive Officer of Fatfish Internet Group Limited. (“the Company”), certify that:

a. The Company is registered or required to file periodic reporting with the SEC or is exempt from SEC registration as indicated below (mark the box below that applies with an “X”):

[ ] Company is registered under Section 12(g) of the Exchange Act
    [X] Company is relying on Exchange Act Rule 12g3-2(b)
    [ ] Company is a bank that reports to a Bank Regulator under Section 12(i) of the Exchange Act
    [ ] Company is a bank that is non-SEC reporting but is current in its reporting to a Banking Regulator
    [ ] Company is reporting under Section 15(d) of the Exchange Act.
    [ ] Company is reporting under the Alternative Reporting Company Disclosure Guidelines
    [ ] Other (describe)

b. The Company is current in its reporting obligations as of the most recent fiscal year end and any subsequent quarters, and such information has been posted either on the SEC’s EDGAR system or the OTC Disclosure & News Service, as applicable.

c. The Company Profile displayed on www.otcmarkets.com is current and complete as of 24 April 2018 and includes the total shares outstanding, authorized, and in the public float as of that date.

d. Please provide the following information as of the latest practicable date:

i. Number of Beneficial Owners holding at least 100 shares: 2751 as of 24 April 2018 (“Beneficial Owner” shall mean any person who, directly or indirectly has or shares voting power of such security or investment power, which includes the power to dispose, or to direct the disposition of, such security.)

ii. Number of shares in the Public Float: 378,578,922 as of 24 April 2018 (“Public Float” shall mean the total number of unrestricted shares not held directly or indirectly by an officer, director, any person who is the beneficial owner of more than 10 percent of the total shares outstanding, or any Affiliates thereof, or any Immediate Family Members of officers, directors and control persons.)

e. The company is duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of Western Australia, Australia in which the Company is organized or does business.

f. Identify any law firm and attorney(s) that acted as the Company’s primary legal counsel in preparing its most recent annual report. Include the firm and attorney(s) name if outside counsel, or name and title if internal counsel. (If no attorney assisted in putting together the disclosure, the Company must identify the person or persons who prepared the disclosure and their relationship to the company.) Please also idenitify any other attorney, if different than the primary legal counsel, that assisted the company during the prior fiscal year on any matter including but not limited to, preparation of disclosure, press releases, consulting services, corporate action or merger assistance, etc....

(I skipped some here...)

Date: 18 May 2018

This is on OTC Markets under FFTTF,

FILINGS AND DISCLOSURE:
    OTCB Certification 06/06/2018
    Last edited by $$$$$$$$: 22/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $15.82K 1.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2123846 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 187579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 1801169
Last updated 14.16pm 13/05/2024 ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.