FFG 0.00% 1.0¢ fatfish group limited

Kryptos X, page-77

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Search,

Belief, opinion, stupidity; take your pick. If I could give you a definitive; then I must know something - which I don't. That's why IMO was added.

I research, don't invest more than I can afford and have decided not to bail on this stock as I have done many times with other stocks.

Since its highs of .19 on 01 May 15, its been a horrid ride for holders; down to .008 in Jul last year I believe. But since Jul 17 where it came off its lows to now of .025, it is up what, 103%?

Why?

I think the company is now heading in the right direction. I think there is a lot of $ to be made with crypto; whether it be in mining or the exchange. Add to that, FFG are well diversified; its not just about crypto. K-X is just another string in their bow - which is about to go live in a week (if all goes well).

FFG are well diversified and for a million $ outlay for 27% of K-X, I believe they've made a good investment. Furthermore, one would imagine that Tony, Phillip and Vipula move in the right circles and have done enough research to not put their reputations on the line........ Tony alone has the runs on the board with what he did with Chi-X.

Early days and high risk; but for me, I don't think crypto or BC are fad's.

It could go the other way and I lose my investment; but its my money; my risk.

Again, belief, opinion, stupidity; take your pick. DYOR.

Good luck.

LEST WE FORGET

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.