KSN 0.00% 7.5¢ kingston resources limited

KSN Virgin

1. 1,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi All,

Not quite yet a holder but very interested! I have been researching KSN for a couple of hours now.

Its amazing how you just stumble from one stock that you never knew existed to the next on HC.
    I was hoping someone would be kind enough to give me a quick rundown on future events that KSN has planned that I may have missed.
    Exploration company websites are always outdated due to ever-changing circumstances.

I have gathered so far:
    Acquisition of new Tantalum/Tin/Li tenement's (in promising locations with good historic results) & a rather large CR compliments of Bell P.

I did read that they are currently drilling for copper in a existing mine is this correct? and If so how much is at stake on this?
    Copper at the moment doesn't seem to really be a blockbuster with its low price and I would hate to take hit after poor drill results on a commodity that may not increase the SP all that much.

Is there any other results due soon, rock chip samples or drill results that are approaching? Does KSN have any viable amounts of product that has already been discovered they may be sitting on?

Something that has become apparent is the somewhat lack of exposure, thread view counts appear to be quite low and posts minimal (hence why I created this thread).
    Quite possibly the low SP in my view could be partially in relation to this? Have a lot of holders sold out and moved on over the years?

I will continue to look further into KSN as an option to expand my portfolio and maybe take a bite on Monday if things continue to look descent. Your opinions and knowledge would be greatly appreciated should you take the time to fill me in on the basic.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Chamberskob: 21/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ $440 5.862K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19259 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 163203 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.