KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

KSS Chart

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Could not seem to find a T.A/Chart thread on KSS, so here it is, for those interested...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3009/3009106-f03c16b8b04276dcbfd91f205cbbbe69.jpg

The great entry opportunity from last year is visible on the weekly chart above, but I will stick to the present...

KSS has today broken-out of a 55 day Symmetrical Triangle on good volume. The measured target is 0.83 I am long
    with a stop just below 0.640 for a 1:3 risk/reward ratio. Accidently only entered a half-position because I neglected to
    update my spreadsheet calculator from my last trade (oh well...).
    The Lighter blue, longer trend line, is what some might see as the neckline of a continuation type inverted H&S pattern,
    which would carry a slightly higher measured target. I have taken that of the Symmetrical Triangle as the H&S pattern
    is not ideal for a few reasons:
    1.The neckline is not at the level of the Nov 2020 high (the best Continuation H&S usually don't have such a large
    retracement before their formation.
    2.The Neckline is slanted & also against the direction of the trade.
    3. Lack of symmetry between the shoulders in terms of size and duration.
    For these reasons I am wary of the validity of the pattern and have taken the lower target.
    Would like to see a close 0.695.
    GLTA

Last edited by YLJ: 17/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.