KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

KSS Launch Countdown and Livestream, page-262

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    A defense minister of a European Country, which a small but very important member of the European Union, who speaks in that words about KSS is more than amazing and something almost never happen to any private company (Except when the crooked US politicians talk about Moderna as the have shares there). Thus will boost KSS even more and as Luxenburg will buy the data's- every single member of the EU will be it as nobody wants to have a technical / informative disadvantage. Y you are correct- this is more than big. Anyway you have me confidence with your words this week as I was about to sell 50% prelaunch but I only sold 10%. Even with my investment which is pretty big for me I was kind of relaxed pre launch. ISRO track was just to good. I have a 100% confidence in KSS for the enrollment of the upcoming technical steps. SpaceX launch in June/July is a no brainer and we might see even more than a third launch in 21. Thanks for all the fruitful discussion in the last past month to ALL of the old crew. Now we might need to step back a bit and watch the flys which are soaked in by the light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.