HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

KTD chart, page-214

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Well done for doing well on the FX, Ive tried that and I had EAs built working with a programmer, we were making good EA backtests of 14%pa, but we couldnt get those to work in real time due to the fills and order speed.

Ive traded KTD early on for a few bucks, but I didnt chase it when it broke out, wish I did but I will get on the next one.

I find trading the new IPOs like KTD, TTT, CPV, and 14D etc to be the widest Trading range and they seem to be pretty easy to find good runs when they set up on the Chart.

KTD is still on the rolling down side of the daily MACD so the smaller timeframe set ups arnt as reliable, so staying off KTD for a week or two.

I do manage to pay my bills just fine from trading, but Im always looking to improve because to nail a good investment can reward big gains , Im sure many on here have done that and bought second houses from stock gains, Im yet to make that kind of gains yet.

Im on here trying to make money and try to help others make money, so if you see what you think is a Buy let a few of us know and we can take a look.

All the best
    Last edited by ChippyDude: 25/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.