HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

I agree with everything you say but that's not the short-term...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175

I agree with everything you say but that's not the short-term issue.

The short-term issue is that, it seems, not a lot is getting into or out of China right now.

Even stuff I've ordered off of eBay using post hasn't arrived. (My error was that I thought the items weren't in China but, that's eBay for you - and a completely different matter).

And ... I wnt to be wrong about this ... and indeed could be ... but if investors are investing they need to have an idea about what the big picture is and posting happy comments on HC which inevitably get happy thumbs-ups changes nothing.

The fact is - despite KTD having a brand new factory SAMR accreditation and not being the same compnay as it was when the IPO happened, it's SP hasn't moved in 2 years. Which means that just about anyone who purchased KTD shares since then is under water with little chance of them moving those shares on, even for cash-flow, without taking a bath.

Add that to the lack of any comment from KTD as to how the China situation is affecting it, or not, or about any progress or future planning and IMO KTDs looking a bit on the nose.

What difference would it make if the new factory is going and filling new orders if it can't get the product to where it's supposed to be going?

And if it's not getting new orders, what's the point of opening a new factory?

These are the sorts of things I'd like KTD to comment on.

But, that's just me, I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.