HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

KTD Q4 FY2021 Tipping Comp

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    The incoming quarterly for KTD is perhaps the most anticipated yet in the company's early history as a listed entity.

Over the last 7 quarters, Keytone Dairy has shown an extremely strong top-line growth trajectory. Moreover, margins have been steadily improving since Q1 FY2021 with KTD arriving within inches of cash flow breakeven in the last quarter -- reporting net cash from operating activities of -$90K.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3092/3092182-49c50c480ceff4c5ee7c84b3d2c2733a.jpg

The Q4 FY2021 quarterly report is due by the end of this month (Keytone operates on a March 31st financial year). Let's test shareholders' forecasting ability, by turning this into a tipping competition and putting it out to the crowd:

1. What will KTD report for Quarterly Revenue ($Am)
    2. What will KTD report for Quarterly Net Cash ($Am)

To enter, simply post below with your Q4 FY2021 forecast for both revenue (sales) and cashburn (net cash from operating activities). All tipping comp entries received prior to the ASX announcement are valid entries.

The winner of the comp will be the person who had the best overall guess for both revenue and net cash. I.e. someone who has the closest pick for revenue but the 10th closest pick for net cash would lose to someone who has the 4th closest pick for revenue and the 5th closest pick for net cash. We will score guesses on a net rank basis relative to other guesses rather than on an absolute +/- $ basis.

I will share my own forecast separately in a post below.

Good luck!

T.E.P.
    Last edited by T.E.P.: 15/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.