HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

KTD replied to me (finally)

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi everyone,

I wrote an email to KTD management not expecting a reply, but actually received a response directing me to set up a phone call appointment. I agreed and respectfully asked some questions concerning share price, revenue, etc...

In short, the staff member said that the share price does not reflect the current growth trajectory, and when I pointed out the loss in the last quarter - he said that there are impending cash receipts (a large amount) which will be received in the upcoming quarter.

I did a bit of research and compared the revenue to cash receipts in the last 5 quarters, and found that there was mostly a 5-10% discrepancy. In some quarters, the cash receipts were higher than therevenue (e.g. 6.6m revenue : 7.5m cash receipts). In the last quarterly, the cash receipts were about 30% lower than the revenue which makes me believe that what the KTD personnel said is true -- that there will, in fact, be a surge in cash receipts which are impending. Last quarterly, the cash receipts were actually lower than the cash receipts in the quarter prior, despite the revenue being so much higher.

Now, if in the next quarterly, the revenue grows to 14m and the cash receipts remain somewhere between 5-10% lower than the revenue (as per average) - then KTD actually stands a chance to make profit this time. This fact is the last grip of hope for me.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2347/2347722-67218cc9509404e4415221e9cb7d0495.jpg

Last edited by Nesho: 03/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.