HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

KTD, page-1115

1. 2,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    "A dairy processor that is losing money and probably won't turn it around". Are you aware they have a new plant that will increase volume 3x? This is what we call economies of scale in business. And yes there are many, many businesses who want their dairy powder and now IF processed by a NZ company with CNCA approval. Not even BAL had this.

It was always the plan to build the new factory from IPO. I believe you're talking about missing targets with regards to the new plant? That annoyed me too but it's ready now so a bit hard to miss that target again. Yes I do think this will make a difference to the business, wouldn't anyone with half a brain?

I go on hope? Sorry I didn't realise you can see into the future. Of course I'm 'hoping' orders come through but I'm confident. I'm an opportunist. I wouldn't see value and invest in KTD if the marketcap was 200m+ at this stage in their life cycle. This isn't some scam like the other two companies you've invested in. And to top it all off you lose all credibility when you start quoting numbers. James Gong valued the company at $4? Provide evidence of this you fool. Also, the Bergen buying for under 1c, provide the evidence.

Look I think you just need to take a step back from investing. You've done poorly in UUV, losing all your investment and no doubt are looking at massive losses in DRO. It doesn't mean you can extrapolate this onto KTD, just because they have the same shareholders. You're clearly frustrated with them and want to make a last ditch attempt by trying to short KTD. I think it'd be best for your health if you just quit as I'd hate to see every last penny of yours wasted on shorting this little beauty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.