HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

"hey to be clear I would love for this guy to go to 55cents. I'm...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    "hey to be clear I would love for this guy to go to 55cents. I'm waiting around for that. if it goes to 70c happy days. will I short it at that point? absolutely. am I hiding that fact? no. I don't benefit it from it going down from here -- I need it to go up too."

Its kind of you verysmallcaps to make everyone reading the KTD threads aware of Bergen's past history (failures). HC has a lot of retail investors that act on what they read here. A lot of people buy into a story. Your story as far as I understand it seems to indicate that the main shareholders are only interested in reaching a certain share price level and running with their profits.

My concern though is posting that sort of information would only make more people nervous and likely to exit KTD at the 50c - 70c mark. I mean who wants to wait until the major shareholder's exit and the price crashes. I still can't seem to work out how revealing the information you have benefits you. If it were me and I was waiting for the SP to reach 55c - 70c to short the stock i wouldn't say anything to install doubt or fear in the people holding the stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.