HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

KTD, page-1429

1. 4,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Well, there is always one super downramper on each stock, I am surprised we only have around 1 or 2 of them. You should see how many downrampers on the ATP discussing board and you won't even want to invest after reading them. However many have invested still.

Now if we only look at the business side of things, apart from a lower than expected last Q, there isn't really much to report on. Which is the reason why it's going lower because of the lack of news, these days many stocks are news-driven. Like many shares out there, KTD is the same.

Like SPT, OPY, ELD, FOD, all went to recent record high only to drop down back again.

If you looking at only the sale side of KTD, we might not be doing too bad with the last 2 big sales announcements released about 2 months ago. If you looking at the investor relation side, KTD is doing SH*T! Not responding to investor calls, emails, the company can't be reached...etc.....

It all comes down to your risk and reward, I am now down 10%, which isn't ideal but my risk and reward is still well balanced. If the all-time low of 20c is reached again and there is no bounce after that, then I will say we can go the way of JAT, teens are not impossible and it really is time to move on with your losses. For the time been, let's see if 20c can hold because it's going to get there, might even get there this by this weekend....................

This is the first time I see SC on sale at 50% actually within the last 3 months. As I normally do a bit walk around Woolies and see how they sell. So I hope people dont put too much conspiracy theory into this. Its just a sale. End of the story.
    Last edited by SMXtimes50folds: 29/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.