HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

KTD, page-1680

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I think investors are very cautious these days and want to see results, 12 million dollars for a qtr in revenue doesn't sound much I think I read 84 employees to average out at say $1000 take a fair lump of money on a margin of 20% plus all other expenses, revenue has to increase.(These numbers are approx happy if others have more accurate figures just rough bush accounting) Would welcome ktd to come out and give us a accurate set of numbers all posters are guessing really. I've been in the situation in the past of losses in a stock so it's natural to get out when you break even, possibly a big road block at 30 cents going to take super announcement or revenue increase to get past that.Lets face it 21 cents would be a shock to the system. To today's announcement from lost weeks posts ithere seems to be concern around the complexities of infant formula so they might be onto to something with this new milk powder if we see bulk buying of the shelves like we saw several years ago with IF , happy days, never gonna know unless you give it a go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.