HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

this is an approx boundary of the land still available for Ktd...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1736/1736940-bdc61c6a90155148c9a5495f00af8c20.jpg
    this is an approx boundary of the land still available for Ktd in R olleston, the current factory which takes up around 1/3 of the land. I’ve visited both their current factory which has a 1500 Tonne capacity soon to add 3500, you quickly see when touring the three site purchased the strategic position of this holding, from end to end trucking to proximity to airport and main train line you quickly gather it’s a smart move.

I’ve been a tiny shareholder since IPO and have seen them go from sales estimate 2.5 - 4 million sounding amazing to 10 fold in the coming season with the strategic purchases.

when visiting their factory I realised what a clean and simple format they’ve build with massive scale to dial up as capacity comes online which is very close.

I really believe the steps they’re making are accretive to the bottom line, are currently debt free with the possibility of leveraging debt to fuel growth downstream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.