HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

This is just my opinion but I feel like KTD is on the launch pad...

1. 851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    This is just my opinion but I feel like KTD is on the launch pad and ready to lift off. It's retraced back to a great value position for entry, and all it's going to take is a few good announcements to launch.

This is mostly a repost, but some of the things to look forward to
    • More Walmart China, EzyMart orders
    • Trade wars tensions easing.
    • Diversification of product range (omniblend + super cubes)
    • Vertical integration of the above which leads to cost savings
    • Leveraging existing distribution channels for the new diversified products
    • Approved and waiting canning line in the new factory. Formula Milk powder.
    • New factory ready to go. Hints of increasing to 2 or 3 shifts a day from 1 shift a day.
    • Continuing to contract manufacture for Woolworths (Countdown), Alpine Milk Products, Metro, NZ Delight, DairyWorks, Natural Care, IgCO, NZCo, U-Than, Seperex and Kobe Beef Calf Milk Replacer.

And some of the macro conditions in our favour include:

Upgraded China free trade agreement
    The upgraded agreement includes a number of improvements to facilitate the free flow of trade in goods. These improvements in customs procedures and requirements address many issues identified by New Zealand exporters as barriers to trade in exporting to China.

Indonesian Free Trade Agreement
    I found this interesting information on exports to Indonesia. I think that they would be our key partner to export given that they are one of our neighbours and the worlds 16th largest economy with 10 times the population of Australia.

"Our (NZ's) trading relationship with Indonesia has steadily been growing. In 2015 it was New Zealand’s 12th-largest bilateral trading partner, with exports worth NZ$840 million. Dairy products make up around 42 percent of what we send to Indonesia, with meat and wood products key exports also."

"New Zealand is a key supplier of milk, with dairy exports valued at NZ$383.5 million in 2016. Indonesia’s food and beverage manufacturing industry relies heavily on imports of milk, as well as other ingredients such as sugar and wheat."
    See this link Indonesia Market guide for NZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.