KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

Most of this conversation is on another thread title (quarterly...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Most of this conversation is on another thread title (quarterly activities report )but i thought i would start a more relevant name

On the 23 rd March 2020 ,Atomera on the Nasdaq was worth US $2,55 a share.and the Australian KTE was valued at A $0.006 per share . Last Night this share went up to US $10.75, Why is this significant ? The simple answer is that Kte has a large investment in Atomera , in fact it owns 583,846 shares
    Todays update as Atomera hit an all time high of US $ 10.75 overnight on the nasdaq.. Lets do some sums ...shares 583,846 x todays price US $ 10.75 = US $ 6,276,649 x 1.4628 to give A $9,181,125 divided by 300,700,000 shares Equals per share A $ 0.03053.
    We know that KTE in australia is trading at A $ 0.014
    Yes i know its value still isn't reflected in our share price yet ,but that is because of the pump & dump mentality of day traders and some investors. Slowly though the price is going up and holding, If you have been following Atomera on the nasdaq of a night time you will realise how much it goes up and then gets pushed down in the middle of the session only to spring back again. Last night 4 times the average volume changed hands on the nasdaq.Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.