Kudos for Dutton

1. 41,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Dutton showed what I think may have been his real self today on Insiders. maybe.

he's giving full support to Albanese's call on Twit and Faceb to act according to the voluntary agreement they signed and not allow such images as the vid of the 16 yr old boy stabbing at the bishop. he almost promised to keep that support for the misinformation bill.

throughout his responses, direct and looking/sounding genuine, I thought if he could speak like this he would gain some admirers.

I also thought it would be a terrific time for Dutton to sit with Albanese to nut out the best way of securing the desired effect on SM.

but then came the question on nuclear energy and Dutton went into a complete change of presentation. this was the Dutton that causes me to call him Dud. fabricating an argument around the matter, the problems and the "social contract" (Dutton's words) while creating a warning to investors in renewable energy that a Dutton led LNP Govt would cancel the plans for more renewable energy.

we all know that pollies are, by the job description, performers. but which one is the act and which the genuine person?

at the end of the interview he spoke of his support for domestic violence efforts. again he showed the genuine side of Peter Dutton.

its good and worthwhile to see the real person sometimes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.