CRN 0.00% $1.20 coronado global resources inc.

Kudos to CRN's Mgmt

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi to all the loyal CRN holders, I'm new here and promise I will be constructive. Disclosure: I opened a long position today on CRN at $0.72.

I feel holders' are about to be rewarded for the pain of the past six months (or longer). The capital raise was a good thing, positioned the company to optimise the SP appreciation ounce the coking market shows signs of improvement. SP performance since the start of the month is impressive and now the coking coal market is definitely showing green shoots of improvements.

There is anecdotal evidence that the Chinese import friction of the past 5 months (or longer) may be subsiding and China may be beginning to look at Australian coking coal in a similar to Iron ore and if these green shoots grow there is a circa US$40/t arbitrage to encourage a rapid spike in Australian HCC prices - looking good and if history informs the future this has happened many times over the last 13 years - fingers crossed.

European coking coal demand is looking to improve and prices for US HCC exports look to also be on the improve - early days...

From my study CRN look to have a very strong management team and I particularly like the newly appointed CFO, he knows finance and also deeply understands the coal market.

Keep the faith people the recovery for coking coal is coming IMHO.

All the best and thanks for reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.011B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.23 $1.20 $3.450M 2.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 57682 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 16598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.21
  Change
0.000 ( 0.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.22 $1.22 $1.20 792502
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
CRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.