ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

kudos to kuro, page-37

1. 364 Posts.
    Wirapundi,

For the record, I would actually be quite disappointed if management raised capital for the spin off at 20c and then the shares traded at 30-40c immediately. All that would mean is that we have diluted ourselves for too little cash. I do not understand why you think that would be a good thing for shareholders.

As for me being 'incredibly misguided', I guess you are entitled to your opinion on that. I suggest you have a look at global coal stock performance over the past couple of years though, as that may allow you to have a more informed opinion of market sentiment towards coal. There are several ETFs listed in Europe and the USA that have performed abysmally since 2011 and thermal and coking coal is being priced under FOB cost in a lot of markets right now. This negativity towards coal in general is really the only reason that ATU is not trading above $3 already..... But I think the market will wake up soon.

As for Kuro, like I said it would actually be quite disappointing to raise at 20c and then open at 40c. Also, I have no idea why you are so brazenly confident of pulling out millions from the spin off. It is new ground that is undrilled and untested. The acreage has all the hallmarks of a good resource, but at this stage no one knows how successful it will be, least of all you Wirapundi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.