ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Maybe remind us again how heavily invested in Atrum you are...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Maybe remind us again how heavily invested in Atrum you are Tarzan? That should help you feel better.

Either way – you are spot on about something at least. Someone will look foolish on this thread in a matter of time. I am entirely comfortable with my position for the following reasons:

-‘Kuro Coal to Develop High Grade Anthracite Project’ – 01May2014. At the risk of being entirely condescending... ATU’s performance during a difficult period for the coal sector should be self-evident that the market will pay a premium for Anthracite.
    - My sole comment regarding Kuro has been in relation to the market ‘expectation’ for their performance. I stand by this from speaking to many very experienced and invested people. So I’m not sure on what basis you comment things like ‘I have no idea why you are so brazenly confident’ and ‘how strongly they voice their ridiculous opinions‘. I have clearly just upset you by pointing out your misgivings.
    - You claim ‘unless the listing was WAY oversubscribed, which is isn't’. This is impossible to know yet. Please don’t comment opinions as fact. Misguided.
    - It would be ‘illegal’ to escrow spin out shares. This comment is factually false. Please investigate for yourself.

Either way I look forward to your inevitably interesting next post. Perhaps some analysis of the gold, copper or another irrelevant sector?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.