ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Tarzan. You really are a grumpy ol' Grizzly Bear & a bit of a...

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Tarzan. You really are a grumpy ol' Grizzly Bear & a bit of a "Kill Joy " of late! I can only assume that Jane has been "knocking you back " lately & you have had to fall back to Cheetah for comfort ??

O.K enough with the jokes !!

I am not at all confused over the dilution matter you have raised BUT I think I can see where you're coming from.It appears that you feel that ATRUM have simply wrapped up all it's Folio & Tenements,kept Groundhog & given all the rest away to Kuro.

I grant you this looks on the face of it as being what happened BUT you must recall that all funds going to Kuro via the IPO are for the developement of Panorama, Naskeen etc etc. There is no dilution of Atrum Shares as such.There will be no change to the number of shares in Atrum .Any future dividends by Atrum will not go to Kuro shareholders & vice versa!

Because it will be many years before Atrum can even start to develope any thing else but Groundhog, due to it's massive size & longevity of produce,it was a brilliant idea to get a whole new group developing the rest virtually straight away ,sharing our infrastructure& becoming a nice little earner via ATIL .

Anyway it is now starting to rumble along nicely & hopefully we will both be happier in the near future!!.

See WIRAPUNDI picked up on my query to you about "illegality" in Escrowing IPO shares & amount of subsciption. to Kuro Shares!! Will look for your reply to him?? Make love - not war I say Best regards DWJD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.