ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

DWJD,I never said there would be dilution of Atrum. Please read...

1. 364 Posts.
    DWJD,

I never said there would be dilution of Atrum. Please read my posts again - we are getting 1 for 4 in Kuro, which means there wiull be about 40mn shares of Kuro to begin with, no liabilities, no cash and a few assets (Naskeena etc). Kuro is then raising capital in an IPO. Let's say they raise 8mn at 20c (40mn shares), meaning that the existing shareholders (i.e. us) are diluted by 50%, but the company now has $8mn cash. If the stock then trades at 40c on day one, I'd say that is a pretty disappointing result, because all that is saying is that the shares we sold to the public in an IPO were underpriced and in fact we should have sold them at 30c or 40c which would have reulted in the same mount of cash ($8mn) but less shares on issue and thus less dilution.

As for being angry and whatever, that is far from the truth. I am trying to add some value on this chain by outlining the reasons why Kuro is unlikely to just pop on day one and if it does why in fact that would be a bad thing for us (because it means we would have just raised capital at too cheap a price).

I'm happy to have a meaningful discussion about any of this, but from what I have seen thus far there are a lot of people on this thread that just want to cheer lead and then get on someone's back when they actually know a thing or two, which doesn't serve anyone's interests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.