ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Looking at all the daily trades on Comsec course of sales page,...

1. 6,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1215
    Looking at all the daily trades on Comsec course of sales page, most days, it is quite astonishing to see the number of bot trades, sometimes overwhelmingly on the sell side and sometimes overwhelmingly on the buy side. Must be brokers I guess with reasonable size orders to sell.

Oh and by the way, not sure if anyone noticed but a week back there was this Charlie who pre-open had a sell order for 20,000 shares at $1.50 to sell. This happened 3 or 4 days in a row. Needless to say he was gobbled up at opening at the prevailing match-price. But his/her antics stalled the share price for a while. He/she could have fed them in progressively and got a better price. Sometimes I can't figure people out. Fortunately he/she has disappeared from the screen

In response to an earlier poster concerning "permitting" in light of landowner issues in BC with coal leases, I don't have any concerns as ATU has consistently worked very closely with the relevant First Nations Gitxsan people whose claimed land encompasses Groundhog. Previous issues with Fortune Minerals whose lease covered the so-called sacred headwaters was with the Tahltan tribe.
    Given the build up in well credentialled management staff in recent times, I cant see ATU so committed if they had any permiting concerns. I expect being the superb team they are to be well ahead of the curve on this aspect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.