DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

kudos, page-35

1. 1,396 Posts.
    Fair enuff Macrae, i posted my recent thoughts on the other thread. I say anyone attending on monday vote yes let the shares be issued at 5cents lets get the ball rolling to the next level. Sometimes the financiers get benefits because they are prepared to whack in millions of dollars to save a company from kissing a banks a** i say. Sure they arent doing it out of kindness very often are they?

Companies will bend sometimes cos they dont want to deal with a bank, cant blame em at times.

Sure underwriters, 'sofisticated investors', they have their own mindsets and ambitions and games, this share issue to me seems above board in the scheme of things. Ive seen many dodgey capitals raises, i dont see this as being one.

I still beleive the stock retraced due to the monday mtg and wanted to burst higher we can all have conspiracy theories i guess on dat one but i agree it dont matter at end of day.

May well rise and rise hard in the coming days after the vote. the fundamentals are there for me to not be at all surprised to see this one hit and exceed 10cents very short term.

INT, a company that was well supported at 5cents without any major revenue but the most amazing prospects i for one have ever seen since looking at ASX, coming from so many angles, long termers of this one have had to come to grips and understand the nature of a tech stock myself included! R&D, testing, selling an idea to change analogue meters that have been around for wot? 50-100years?.. 70mill market cap... announces 50mill deal.. i couldnt help but laugh all day as the stock price did a flip on us all. I not taking it serious at all , the substance will shine thru no doubt in good time.

Oh Daff.. EPS is calc'd this way.... Earnings divided by shares on issue.. earnings being EBIT i think not revenue. EBIT is bottom line net profit after expenses before tax.

Costs of sale have to be factored in. So i guess for distribution of 10mill globes to one customer u might want to take off the cost for a few courier trucks lol mate! to work out the distributot net profit. maybe 5k? make it 50-100k for shipping? U didnt add on the carbon credit benefit stuff in your estimates and perhaps underestimated INTs cut in saying 10%, dont forget INT own 100% or AEL and will own 33% of Energy mad.

So even tho u overstated earnings per share in concept thru lack of understanding the formula, i think u understated in revenue. so all good to me. thumbs up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.