GPR 7.41% 2.5¢ geopacific resources ltd

Kulumadau Mine in the 1920's, page-4

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    What a Brilliant management it is right.. all the kickheads blaming them for the hole they created and kept it to themselves and then let the price slide without revealing the cost of the hole. Now someone attempted to step up and fix it but yes there will be a cost $2500 per day till the mine is built. Everyone kept blaming the management for the slide in the SP. They did their best to let the cracks stay there till the hole was big enough to reveal as per ASX. So what if the build is in doldrums along with finance and yes the project could be delayed (Now will it be built? No one has a crystal ball here). But it is the risk you take. Why blame the poor management who didnt knock on your door to invest and loose money here. They are taking their paycheck.. now if the project is built or not doesn't really matter. Do you expect them not to take a pay hike or even get paid lower for things which has gone wrong due to mismanagement? They do have bills to pay, not like few of us who invest money in this stock to make profits. Now they let this trade for 30 days after the bad news with the hope that everything will be alright but it kept falling. They suspended because people should not trade on uninformed basis after 30 days. May be they thought people are smart they know it. But well things go wrong.. what if it is always GPR.
    Last edited by Oppdigger17: 31/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $22.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $15.21K 658.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31818 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 76717 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.