DXI 1.08% $2.75 dexus industria reit.

not sure on that..the best part of it is that they rised the mud...

1. 8,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    not sure on that..

the best part of it is that they rised the mud weight and still couldnt kill the gas,, it just flowed.. so the geology there looks great.

imagine being on a rig where your raising the mud, and you still cant control the gas for 600 feet you have a 65 foot flare constantly going off next to you.. the rig crew would have been jumping out of their skin with excitement to deliver a well like that to their client and control it that well!! particularily for the likes of Conocphillips!!

think about how well the gas would flow if they were not trying to stop it with increased mud weight!!

We absolutely deserve to have SL1 tested,, i put in a big call yesterday to adi to show my displeasure in the delays.. they assured me the delays were due to the frac crew and equipment not being available as scheduled.

next week there is a oil conference in WA, there is a 10 minute presentation by AUT.. its going to include sugarkane no doubt. so we can expect further information on the sugarkane then..

i was a little confiused on depths with the well, kunde 3 showing 11700 measured depth before going horizontal, yet the kunde 1 well showing 11450 actual depth, and they were saying all wells (K3 and kennedy 1H - SL2) were going horizontal at 11700 measured depth or there abouts.. i see my error, the horizontal is actually measured depth,, so they are drilling horizontally into the upper chalks at about 11500 where the proven play is, the Kunde 1 well is commercial and producing on the vertical there.

interestingly our SL1 well is testing from the lowest regions first, and in our well the lower sections were giving great gas kicks.. so we have some indications that our chalks are equally charged lower down, which kunde 1 well didnt get any indication of, and we have indications that it may flow.. but we need them to test this SL1 well right now.. enough of the delays!!!!

with the porosity levels couch oil suggested, all we need is the chalks to flow.. if the chalks are kicking like the kunde well did in the horizontal, then thats very very exciting.. it means the geology unique to this area has conditioned the chalks in a certain way, and kunde 3 seems to have a great little piece of chalk there..

still i am holding for the results of not just the kunde 3 wells and SL2 well , but i want reassurance that we have chalks that can flow,, and only Sl1 can do that.. if its not a big performer it makes no difference to me,, all i want is the chalks in our acreages to be able to flow,, the horizontals will do the rest and bring in the potential of the region..

BRING ON THE SL1 TESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to all holders,,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.