DXI 1.08% $2.75 dexus industria reit.

kunde 3 eme rns, page-33

1. 1,674 Posts.
    roll on with the testing indeed!

over 1 year is an awfully long time to wait, especially as shareholders have never been told the real reason!

this well could have been tested at anytime the operator had wanted, but we all know why that hasn't happened!

Through agentm's great research we can see more leases still being sorted, whether we get to be part of any extra leases over the 20,000 acres we have is anyones guess, but I'm not expecing it!

We know there is a major involved pulling many strings right now I would imagine. We are in with the big boys now and are just going to have to accept all that we are given. At this time we are given delays, delays, delays!

I think the likes of ADI etc will know that further delays at SL will mean that more holders will start to get restless, but is there anything they can do about that?

How long until Kunde-3 is production tested I wonder? What will happen with Sl-2 is what I'm thinking right now? Will it become another Sl-1, drill it and get all of the data required but shut it in before completion?

Lots to ponder, one thing is for sure though and that is the discovery doesn't appear to be getting any smaller!

long and strong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.