DXI 0.00% $2.78 dexus industria reit.

kunde and kennedy fraccing, page-4

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Follow up from Quattro. Worth a Google to see if there is any activity involving these companies in Live Oak at the present time. Also good link to big frac in N Texas Barnett Shale following the post:-

quattro44 - 14 Dec'07 - 23:10 - 7513 of 7525

"When they flow the well after fracing they would probably send it through a liquid/gas separator and then send the oil/condensate/gas to a flare and light it. This itself would be quite an amount of equipment as you cannot do what I used to do and just blow the whole lot into a pit and then light it when the hydrocarbons came up!
    There is a shortage of frac sand in the USA. The main producers to look for are: Unimin; Badger sands; Colorado silica Sand (my old employer but I think their source is now defunct);and the main one in the area: Brady Sands in Texas.
    Artificial manufactured proppants may come from Norton Alcoa (now Saint Gobain Corp) and Carbo Ceramics. For the amount of proppant required there would be many tankers in the area filling 'frac' tanks on site for days before the jobs, or trailors full of large bulk bags being delivered and poured into the tanks via crane.

I do not know which service company is doing this work but there would be an area of at least 100 to 200 meters square covered in gear. This would be a serious landmark! If it was Halliburton (Big Red) the gear would be all bright red; if Schlumberger probably orange, (Big Orange) if BJ Hughes then bright blue (Nurds). (Anyone other than Big Red is just out charging their batteries!!) Each service company personnel would wear the appropriate coloured coveralls with their name on the front, i.e. 'Chuck', 'Hal' or 'Redneck'. There would be millions of them all with a pick up doing serious damage to the local stock of chewing tobaco and JD and coke. They will work 25 hours a day and drink for the other 8!

They literally look like they could, and will, move the earth. Salt of the earth, except they like Country and Western! (Cos ther ain't nothin else wuth listen to boy, ye hear!)"
    q44

http://www.terrainvest.no/artikler/SmallOperatorFrac.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.