KNI 9.09% 20.0¢ kuniko limited

DYOR huh. Better avoided actually, research will feed the...

1. 3,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1073
    DYOR huh. Better avoided actually, research will feed the opposite inclination, which is to not buy. Better to stay ignorant and trade momentum with a stop-loss.

Take a look around.
    62M buys a permitted and studied phosphate project in Angola with a post-tax NPV of 400M+ and capex of 21M
    78M buys a growing 2Moz PGE resource in WA @ 4g/t+
    85M buys a sodium bromide & lithium carbonate project with a NPV of 639M in the US
    118M buys a suite of advanced copper resources in WA with 500kt Cu
    129M buys a producing iron ore mine in Australia that just announced NPAT of $49M, 50% dividend payout
    152M buys a large nickel sulphide resource in Vietnam with downstream integrated PFS @ $2B NPV and major JV partner
    Et cetera.

Yet 171M here buys what? Proximity to the VUL story? A bunch of depleted small mines from 100 years ago already scoured by modern exploration? Norway? A PDF with recycled research? The value differential is beyond reason.

If they have a rabbit in the hat, it better be good... the fundamentals have a lot of catching up to do. Otherwise, ya'll know what happens next.

Meanwhile the big fish are playing both sides of the coin with millions of dollars worth of shares short sold. They will continue to borrow and short-sell until this bet pays in their favour. Personally I would not bet against them. It's weird enough to see such volume of short interest in a small cap that just IPO'd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.0¢ $45.59K 230.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4368 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.