KNI 6.52% 21.5¢ kuniko limited

..."Kuniko is exploring future battery metal mineralisation...

1. 1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    ..."Kuniko is exploring future battery metal mineralisation around successful historic mining areas in Norway".

This is bigger than oil - the future of power.

"The area includes historical mines that were worked in the late 19th century, hinting that there are more ore systems to be found.
    Romsas covers 90sqkm of ground that is prospective for magmatic-hosted nickel-chrome-copper-PGE mineralisation.
    It includes the Romsas nickel mine that produced 16,000t of ore at a grade of 1.07% nickel and 0.4% copper over 10 years before it ceased in 1876 due to a decline in nickel prices.
    Meanwhile, the 52sqkm Skuterud project is prospective for meta-sedimentary hosted cobalt, copper and gold mineralisation and includes the Skuterud mine, which is believed to be one of the world’s oldest known cobalt mines.
    It hosts the 9km long Modum trend that is already known to host multiple meta-sedimentary-cobalt-copper-gold-type mineral-systems.
    Undal consists of 40sqkm of exploration tenure that is prospective for VMS-style copper-cobalt-zinc mineralisation.
    The Undal mine produced about 289,000t of ore at grades of 1.15% copper and 1.86% zinc.
    The 10sqkm Vangrofta project includes the Frederick IV mine, which while relatively small, is located amongst numerous historically significant VMS-type, multi-million tonne mining operations in the well-known Roros VMS ore fields." - from the SP reaction, there's definitely going to be further mineralization there. Successful management as major shareholder bodes well for future success.

If APT can hit 38 billion on losses, KNI has the backbone for a billion MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $18.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $372 1.675K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21578 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 13699 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.