KNI 2.22% 22.0¢ kuniko limited

Kuniko Limited, page-12

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    ummmm not sure where you're going with this rab.....

So I guess I'll start with:

FOMO is real: https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/ritual-and-the-brain/201804/the-science-fomo-and-what-we-re-really-missing-out

On my note on this thread, I was being a little light hearted in regards to FOMO and KNI - personally I have zero doubt that FOMO is going to drive masses of people to jump in on the KNI IPO and why not, the VUL team have already proven their marketing ability - who else would have actually thought to trademark "zero carbon lithium" and then "zero carbon hydrogen" plus they have contracts in place with Next Investors to pump their wares, which all goes to drive FOMO ultimately. These guys are geniuses. FOMO happens every single day on the stockmarket, it's everyones guilty secret

So I thought that the questions posed by @jodi88 were eloquently put. Why are people that are invested in a lithium company eager to buy an exploration company completely unrelated to lithium given there are a stack out there already they could invest in ?

I guess some will invest because they are confident in the management team, some will be confident that VUL retains a holding (but for how long after the mandatory period), some will have done some research and be able to make an educated decision based on the merits of each of the projects and a bunch of others will be there due to FOMO.

If you want to know about me - I have zero clue about Nickel, Copper, Cobalt - except that I enjoy working with copper pipes and fittings when my taps bust....I'm here for lithium. So for me, I have put up my hand for some KNI purely on the back of the marketing that I know will sit behind this and help make it successful at least in the short term. But I'd love to hear a knowledgeable response to jodi88s questions from someone in the know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $19.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $4.874K 21.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9303 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 20528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ 7741
Last updated 12.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
KNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.