88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Kuparuk Pay Prospectivity ?

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Here are the links refered to in my last Jacobs thread post that MAY MATERIALLY CHANGE this project yet again.

https://www.slb.com/~/media/Files/resources/oilfield_review/ors09/sum09/basin_petroleum.ashx

http://www.geoexpro.com/articles/2011/12/following-the-oil-through-time

What I ask others to do is to tie in all the other REGIONAL annmnts from the likes of Conoco and Repsol/Armstrong  on their projects, both historically and recently in terms of successful production starts/ annmnts.

Use the information above from 88E and these companies and then cross reference it with the Basin and Petroleum System Modelling or BPSM from these Petro Geos. Use also the recent info from 88E on the Kuparuk zone which is beneath the Lower Cretaceous Unconformity and which the Ice 1 well drilled last.

Here's a little help re 88E info on Kuparuk.

----------------------------------------------------

http://clients2.weblink.com.au/news/pdf_1\01700073.pdf

 In addition to the unconventional HRZ play, a number of conventional reservoir targets were tested by the drilling of the Icewine#1 well with the following key highlights:

o Excellent reservoir was encountered over the Kuparuk sands interval from 11,262’  – 11,320’ with elevated gas readings over a 58 foot gross interval – a detailed petrophysical log interpretation is underway

o Preliminary log interpretation of the Kuparuk sand interval indicates porosities of up to 15% and good permeability

o The reservoir quality in this Kuparuk sand interval is substantially higher than anticipated, which is extremely positive for deeper conventional prospectivity on the Project Icewine acreage

----------------------------------------------------
    And take this little statement from the first item to bed with you.

"The Lower Cretaceous Unconformity (LCU) is a major structural feature that strongly influenced the migration and accumulation of petroleum."

It makes a somewhat startling realisation when one realizes the FURTHER potential of sub HRZ zones.

NOTABLY the KUPARUK !!!

Again not saying this should be taken as gospel BUT its illuminating what these Geos say re the ability of such modelling to predict the presence of oil and their formations espc in the light of the fact that USUALLY 50% on the oil in place REMAINS in place in the SOURCE ROCKS !!!

And that's as far as I'm hinting Ladies and Gents

In fact I think its gone past hints !!!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.