AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Gself,Please don't take this personally.You have to balance your...

1. 54 Posts.
    Gself,
    Please don't take this personally.
    You have to balance your comments.
    Yes the monthly "burn" seems to be $8m and the declaration of only $1m in the bank is of concern but they are producing gold. If Aprils production was on track they produced approx. $8m worth of gold. This is a break even position.
    Guppy in his report is pointing out that providing the production continues to improve and the gold price holds this company could become quite profitable. They may, even as we postulate, be cash flow positive now.
    Yes it will take some months of profitable production to build some reserve cash to provision for any other unforseen problems. Settlement for the sale of Youanme however, will add to this reserve.
    Mention of bankrupcy now when it seems the worst is over only plays into the hands of traders needing volatility in the stock to make a trading profit.
    You declare stock held and possibly are one of "us" showing a conciderable loss at present. The only way to redeem some of that loss is to either wait for an improvement in SP or average down and hope for the expected improving trend presently evident to continue.
    I have averaged down with a small purchase at 2 cents.
    I hope you can afford to wait as I am.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.