COE 2.27% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

kurnia was a free carry, page-8

1. 20,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    To the moon

In regard to your earlier posts, dont forget a lot of people bought this after it shot up, some sold on the first sign of bad news some would have held for Kurnia result.

you ask about other junior oilers - try STU - market cap of 66 million (mid 60 million shares on issue) last quarterly was 20 million vs cooper 12 million, higher reserves and higher prod profile than coe. plus a 2% dividend for good measure.

the cooper story was always attractivce because of fundemental value of Aussie assets plus upside of two big targets Kunria and Gurame. Even after the share placement upside per share was still there. Now one of those targets seems to be history. Gurame is still a company maker, however wih each bit of news you need to assess the value of the company based on current assets and future prospects.

In regard to trading, I agree getting in and out continously is not wise however when the market tanked last week and alot of stocks where down 30-50% many posters on HC did not have the money to buy. In my humble opinion there is still plenty of downside in he equities markets and COE has lost the Kurnia protection it had to insulate its price from a big fall. In addition, where previously it was dropping from the 80s it is now droping form the 60s or 70s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $272.0K 1.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 457152 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 17446 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.