COE 2.22% 22.0¢ cooper energy limited

Great thread to all those who have posted.Auto,Having had since...

1. 256 Posts.
    Great thread to all those who have posted.

Auto,

Having had since in the 20's and for some time now I feel that COE is a far better buy than STU.

STU until very recently have been a Cooper Basin play. Only in the last year have they diversified into offshore Australia with Bazzard prospect and now early stage in Africa. They have been trading on or about 1.00 for years and have been restricted to hedging oil sales.

COE have branched out with two Indonesian plays and Tunisia. All three in hydrocarbon discovered provinces. Sure they have more shares now than they had when I first entered in 2004 but we have so much more in assets and prospects. South Madura is not a complete write off. We have confirmed hydrocarbons have migrated and am only waiting on commerciality. Have a look at the area of the PSC its significant and the partnership have already stated that they may do further shallow wells. The Kurnia (not a complete write off) would have given up certain clues on the geology of the PSC.

With over 50 million in the kit COE is most definitely a watch this space junior oiler. What the hell they may just take out STU ;).

Pulse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $580.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $464.4K 2.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 141521 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 22836 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.