IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

SW,I think a number of things are happening here.IOH are trying...

1. 200 Posts.
    SW,

I think a number of things are happening here.

IOH are trying to prove up the resource base so they can have a clearer strategic approach.

Lets say for now, all the satellite resources are commercially viable.

How would you approach this. They may be thinking that Kurrajura could be a "mine gate sale" to establish some cash flow. BHPB don't need the ore but the spot prices are hot and they surly would still be happy to add extra millions of profit to their bottom line.

Ever thought why the CR is around $40 mill, surprise surprise, they have additional cash to bring in mobile crushers etc at Kurrajura and drop it on a BHPB train as it goes by!!!

They can then reinvest in infrastructure for IV & BS.

They could truck from Bight, Fingers and (say) Hidden Valley to keep things rolling.

I just feel that they have some clear goals, including some minor deals with BHPB and RIO (Mesa J Southwest) and then some major deals with FMG.

Yes, Kurrajura seems major (ie an announcement), but hey, options for management, CR, etc etc. These guys know what they are doing and while we may not like it, we have to hang in there and hope they bring all this together.

As an aside, interesting to see the failure of Regent (BCI) and Wah Nam (BRM) in the M&A space. Especially the story from the Sydney Morning Herald "Glencore International plc plans to raise up to $US12.1 billion ($11.5 billion) in a London and Hong Kong IPO " deal. I just somehow feel there may be some relevance to IOH at some point. I just don't know what...

All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.