IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

kurrajura concept mine plan, page-3

1. 7,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 849
    OW, my thoughts (and hopes) exactly: Gate sales with BHPB out of Kurrajura. Even just 5Mt p/a would give significant cash flow for us. This would be an incredibly positive development for IOH and hence my surprise that it has never been mentioned in an announcement. Even the broker reports haven't picked up on it. There might be a reason for that.

One other thing I picked up from the rights issue prospectus: Under section 1.2 (Purpose of the offer) it lists the second priority for funding as "funding existing and new business development opportunities". Recent presentations have also mentioned "new business development opportunities". They have definitely earmarked some cash for something out of the box.

I've been wondering what this might mean, and the Kurrajura project might be involved.

I also like your thoughts re: Potentially multiple deals involving multiple parties out of a variety of projects. It's probably not something I've seriously contemplated in the past, but yes it's looking like a possible scenario now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.