LTR 1.66% 89.0¢ liontown resources limited

KV future speculations

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    Hey guys,

just thought I'd share some of my thoughts from today whilst we wait for the updated PFS to be seen, the following is my opinions and nothing more then my own hopes and dreams for a hopefully wealthy outcome for all. I am in no way an expert in mining or financials, I'm only a simple tradesmen that likes what lithium has to offer.

So with the updated PFS coming out this Friday at the latest, IMO we will see it tomorrow morning first thing (I hope anyways.)

I've been a long time fan of LTR taking KV into production for the long term gains we are expected to see in the lithium/battery sector as a whole. There are some that seem convinced in selling KV being the best option but I don't agree with that scenario, I'd much rather see that we go the distance anyway.

I mean no disrespect to the holders suggesting or leaning towards the outright sale of KV but I am currently in my late 20's and would love nothing more then to build a good investment portfolio with the future income I get from LTR, whether that my be via selling holdings (60-70c+) or my more desired option of dividends whenever that time comes.

I feel that LTR and the directors are looking to genuinely take KV down the long term mining/production route as we have a top 5 global asset, and it has been stated that there could be even more should further drilling occur. With the way EV/battery technology is progressing we are already forecasting that in 2-3 years there will be a greater demand then supply. LTR has already mentioned that they want to be Australia's next lithium producer, could it be a show to increase attention for a sale or could management actually be interested in going the distance here, we can only speculate and discuss our thoughts until something is set in stone!

IMO the directors are already a rather wealthy and well off bunch just by looking at their past investments and resumes, so in terms of cash it would be safe to assume that their not relying solely on LTR for their future retirement funds. These are well educated and high achievers that are looking to be part of something big, and KV could be their ticket to helping the world go into clean energy.

I've seen a few suggest that KV gets sold and part of the profits is used to take Moora into mining. Why would we sell a top 5 lithium asset to go mining at Moora? It shows a lot of potential, cant deny that fact but we have a confirmed winner with KV. IMO I'd rather sell Moora and develop what could be one of the best global assets through a JV with one of the big names in the industry, who ever that could be.

I am very keen to hear what others think about my thoughts and theories, I genuinely don't intend to cause an argument or berate anyone in particular. This post is my opinions and hopes, nothing more.

Thanks for reading my longest post on HC ever haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $2.157B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.5¢ 88.0¢ $13.19M 14.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 92112 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.5¢ 90000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.