LTR 1.28% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

mate tell me how am I being unfair. ?I support his tech know...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    mate tell me how am I being unfair. ?
    I support his tech know how, but I don't support his constant dropping by and giving his 2 bobs at crucial timings. the problem is when somebody become predictable then the motives are clear..

I like Anatol's tech and post far far much superior, because he present the facts as it it without masking some underlying negativism. but our other friend he mask his post so well that after reading it, you think oh how come ltrs deposits are inferior or why are we missing something?

if one post about the chemistry of lit one or twice or multiple times it's the same thing being repeated? why do we need constant dropping by and telling us what lit is? in this case it's not about lit quality.

read his post on this thread and the points discussed he didn't take any stand, just created doubts and left.

the best bit, we are mentioned on their thread every other post, I follow some of their chats, but I never see any Ltr holders going there and posting anything negative? you know why? because we are content with what we have. and we are happy where we are going.

that's the diff between Ltr holders and occasional drop by fire a few shots and scoot off.

like I said love the guy to bits and love his knowledge. would probably shout him a drink. but mind your own business was coined for a reason?

sorry mate, he's just become predictable with his scoot in fire fee shots and scoot off, which is not cool at all.

cheers..
    GLTAH and all imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 78.5¢ $11.44M 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 342418 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 102506 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.