ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Kwanei Bay rare earth mine, page-2

1. 1,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Is this related ? Anyone

On November 20, Zhou Jiayun, Huibo, Zhao Mingwu, members of the expert group led by the Institute of Comprehensive Utilization of Mineral Resources of the Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Ministry of Natural Resources, handed over the "Rare Earth Elements, Uranium and Zinc Project in Kowane Bay 2019" to Shenghe Resources. Scientific Achievements in Years. The handover of the "Investigation Achievement" marks that the exploration and development of the Kowane Bay has entered a new stage, greatly enhancing the outside world's awareness of the potential of the mineral resources of the Kowane Bay. Since Shenghe Resources became the largest shareholder of GMEL in 2016, the two companies have carried out friendly cooperation on exploring and developing the potential of Greenland's rare earth resources. "This is my second visit to Kowane Bay." Huibo said. "Every time I come there are surprises. The mineral resources here are rich and the metallogenic conditions are good. It is simply a paradise for our geologists." Kowane Bay is located at the southernmost tip of Greenland. Due to the warm ocean current, the climate here is not as cold as imagined, and the nearby Nasak is an unfrozen port, which provides unique conditions for the exploitation of the mineral resources of the Kowane Bay. In the next more than one month, the project team members overcame various adverse factors such as climate and inconvenience of the infrastructure, conducted a detailed investigation of the mining area, and successfully promoted the research on the genesis and prediction models of typical deposits and the evaluation of resource availability . Zhao Mingwu showed samples of heterogeneous stones to the editorial department of "Xinshenghe", and explained the characteristics of heterogeneous stones in detail: "The heterogeneous ores are related to the hydrothermal action of neolithic syenite syenite, and the ore body is vein-like, about a few meters thick. Several tens of meters in length and several tens of meters in length. It has a peg structure." "Generally speaking, rare earths are mainly stored in monazite and bastnasite. This time it is rare to find rare earths in heterogeneous stones." Zhao Mingwu said. Based on the exploration of the No. 2 mine area, the project team after careful research concluded that the value of heavy rare earth in No. 2 mine area is greater than No. 1 mine area. Zhao Mingwu further explained: "The ore found in the No. 2 mine area is not radioactive or has low radioactivity, and the proportion of heavy rare earth is higher, which provides new potential for Greenland prospecting. The next step can be carried out in a targeted manner." In general, the comprehensive scientific investigation of the Kwanei Bay made a breakthrough in understanding, and a deeper understanding of the resource potential of the Kwanei Bay rare earth mine. The project team successfully solved the resource and basic geological problems by systematically sorting out the regional geology and deposit geological characteristics of the typical rare earth deposits in Kowanei Bay and indicating the rare earth mineralization target area of Greenland; and made many progress in theoretical innovation and technical means . It is reported that the staged results of this scientific investigation will be transferred to GMEL, and Shenghe Resources will continue to support GMEL's efforts to develop Greenland's rare earth resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $28.48K 1.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 400983 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1057852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.