ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

this should explain it a little better:”Greenland Minerals and...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    this should explain it a little better:

”Greenland Minerals and Energy, an Australian listed company, announced on Tuesday that it has signed a second memorandum of understanding with KMC on the exploitation of a world-class rare earth project in Kvanefjeld. Strategic cooperation agreement.Greenland stated that this new memo records the efforts of both parties to formally reach strategic cooperation, mainly including the exchange of data in the Kowane Bay project, as well as the status of the project in terms of technology, logistics and economy. In addition, Greenland will Responsible for finalizing the application for development authorization, and CNMC will provide support for this.The Kowane Bay project is located in Greenland, and the mine is expected to become one of the largest rare earth and uranium mines in the world. The first memo between the two parties was signed in March last year, and CNMC said at the time that the cooperation memo was mainly based on its rare earth separation experience And ability to mine rare earth concentrates in the Kowane Bay project and establish a vertically integrated rare earth supply chain.Greenland Operations Director John Mayer told Big Wisdom News Agency in March that the feasibility study of the Kwane Bay Rare Earth Project is nearing completion, and the EIA will be completed in the third quarter and will be piloted during the year.According to public information, in 2007, Greenland Minerals and Energy Co., Ltd. acquired the Kowane Bay project.As its flagship project, the company believes that the project has a multi-element deposit and is expected to become one of the world's largest rare earth and uranium mines. It accounts for 20% of global rare earth supply”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.