CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

kwanza basin value...

1. 15,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    With MS's recent optimisim regarding progress of Kwanza basin permits, we here at HC believe its as good as "in the bag".

Now with the current corporate development, it has been hard for investors to really place a value on CVI, as things are so fluid and constantly being shuffled around. This together with the general market sentiment has keep cvi languishing at the 20c mark.

So the question is, does anyone know what value can be attributable to the kwanza blocks when we get the permits? I was thinking if we will get details of the potential resource estimated in those blocks.

Unless we get an indication of the 1P, 2P or 3P estimates for the kwanza blocks, i see very little upward movement in the sp unfortunately. In fact the sp might go back a notch as the market has already factored in the possibility of gaining these blocks.

I wonder if cvi has anymore "unexpected" positive annoucments to kick start a sp rally. So much has been said and researched, the market practically knows what's coming. In these situations, the sp rarely will have any meaningful run imo.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.