KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

KWR is the next Bellevue, page-2

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hey presto,

Fellow long time G1A holder here following the management across. I reckon KWR will be my next long term decent position (still holding G1A until takeover or at least funding news comes through).

I have a few questions you may be able to answer on KWR surrounding the Menzies acquisition.

What is the rough timeline for the conditions of purchase to be satisfied? Obviously shareholder approval is required but have they put a time on everything yet?

In your opinion, how soon post-completion do you think KWR will get drills into the ground? Is there enough cash for this? - To me it looks like there should be $2.5mill in the kitty once the capital raise funds have gone in and after the cash component of the first stage of the purchase gets paid.

Do you think the rate of newsflow will be similar to the early days of G1A post-IPO? Ed and Adrian were excellent at putting out a good quality newsflow at least monthly to keep holders in the loop with G1A developments...

I’m looking for a good entry and was a bit bummed this took off yesterday. Was hoping to get some closer to 15c!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.