KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Dear KWR Shareholders.Please support Nick, I was contacted by...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Dear KWR Shareholders.

Please support Nick, I was contacted by Nick on the mobile a couple of weeks ago and we agreed on everything that he has stated below.

We need an independent person on the board or completely dismantle the current board of Directors.

This is our shot to get KWR back to where we all think it should be.

Here are my reasons on why below.

- 260 Km to the BTR mill that would require over 5 million dollars to be operation again. Who pays for that? They will dilute as to high heaven.

- KWR only have 280m shares on issue, peanuts and we could raise more and keep drilling.

- Ol mate Hobba receives 1 million dollars for doing his job! What an absolute joke.

- Alex who has no mining experience at all gets performance shares for doing his job

- We do not need HRZ representation on the KWR board anymore.

- 6 Directors after the merger which is an absolute joke. They are taking the piss out of us KWR shareholders.

- The absolute cluster f of Lake Goongarrie where they announce the weather was not suitable 8 weeks after they stopped drilling. I have had a look at the broker data and the sellers in that period were clear as day!

The cabal has to be stopped otherwise we will be diluted to buggery!

We have not even touched the depth at Menzies and that is where i think we need to target.

Also where are the remaining assays??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.