KYK 0.00% 7.9¢ kyckr limited

KYK Chart, page-15

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    or they sign an agreement/strategic partnership through one of Richard whites contacts to expand their website and people start to price it based on its future potential.

i like to imagine their kyckr.com product as something similar to SEEK.com, they’ve made something that has made a process that already exists much easier, much cheaper and more efficient to do.
    Which bank wouldn’t want in on saving 1/6th of their costs? (As I’ve previously mentioned from FP’s posts in my other posts, cost him $6 on kompany vs $1.08 from Kyckr.com).

they have already mentioned they’ve noticed some recent growth in their kyckr.com product recently and with the new updated site perhaps all they need is a bit of market and market awareness...

I guess it’s lucky they have the founder and CEO of one of Australia's largest tech stocks on the whole ASX as a stakeholder and 19% majority shareholder ... or does Mr White see this as more than just luck and something with huge potential if marketed correctly and pushed to the right people.

just my opinion, in the short term sure it could cool off and retrace ... but once those partnerships and agreements start coming in this will not be anywhere near 24c ... ~$2mil revenue just like TTB valued at $60mil market cap on their potential through their IBM partner ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.