KYK 0.00% 7.9¢ kyckr limited

KYK - Good Turnaround/ Recovery bet

1. 2,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Been doing some digging over the last week to ensure my thoughts on this one are still in order.

Business has suffered substantially from the following:
    1. Sales Cycle, extremely slow & difficult to implement into banks- in normal times let alone during COVID. I mentioned this right back when the spike came at the last capital raise.
    2. Competition is high, everyone is fighting for the same $$.

I see positives being the move towards other industries, transition towards longer term contracts & UBO verification. The technology alone is worth multiples of the current MC.
    Tailwinds are strong with a COVID recovery as corporates/ FI's reopen / open their investment slates into 2022. Automation/ cost out of verification & credit decisioning is a theme that is here to stay.

Contract growth is there, would be getting pretty close to break even now.

Management are extremely strong.

From a technical perspective, big gaps emerging telling me sellers are gone- No change in Sub holders tell me insiders are holding tight.

I have taken more over the last week and will continue to buy more, i wish this thing had listed options as i see those as a great way to get some more leverage into this.

The market is pricing KYK as if its going t go out of business, my thoughts are the following will play out over the coming months.
    1. Next quarter will be stronger than expected- not anything amazing, but closer to break even.
    2. UBO verification will create some more interest. I would expect to see some contract ann's outlining the product offering.
    3. SP will head back towards 9 or so c as they will be targeting 10 to raise again- my thoughts are this is very likely
    4. Don't rule out a cheap T.O given the value of the tech- unlikely in my view given the top 20 are diamond hands/ wont sell- KYK is too strategic as a play for them.
    5.potential de-listing from ASX and listing in the UK or U.S... i dont think ASX investors really get this business- the working capital cycle and that its not ever going to deliver the kind of growth people assume all tech stocks will generate.

Based on the above- not hard to see/ would be reasonable for a MC at 50M- that's 3 bags from here before dilution.

Do your own research- but im buying as much as i can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.