KGL 8.70% 10.5¢ kgl resources limited

kyrgyz election emboldens aussie miner to dig , page-16

1. 1,091 Posts.
    Canonman,

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes the announcements where previously due by the end of 2011, no one is denying that.

The Burnakura Feaso was the first item due. This has been delayed due to the company examining underground mining options. Management have stated that this will NOT delay production, which is still scheduled to commence mid-2012.

The other announcement we are waiting for is the Jervois update. As per the recent company insight report this was due by end of 2011 and obviously has not been forthcoming. It is anticipated that this will be released within the first two weeks on Jan.

The third and perhaps the most important (short term) announcement is the Andash one. The Kurulti needs to take place and then the market informed of the outcome. If you have read the recent posts on KGL you will notice a number of news articles suggesting that an agreement is close to being signed. Again I think news will be forthcoming within the first two weeks on Jan based on these articles and the previous anns to the market by management.

Obviously it is slightly annoying that management missed the "end of 2011" deadline but not a massive issue in the scheme of things.

Also the market will only "rerate" when the ann comes out. So I dont know why you are saying the market has not rerated it yet.

Feel free to republish your post at the end of Jan if Andash and Jervois have not been released. Your comments may hold some weight then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $30.08K 278.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 206666 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.