KGL 8.70% 10.5¢ kgl resources limited

Hi CanonmanSorry that my post came across as a personal attack,...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    Hi Canonman

Sorry that my post came across as a personal attack, but if you have been keeping up to date with news articles and comments from management then you would know that the announcements are only a matter of time, not if.

Whether they are a positive or negative is of course another question.

Secondly, I only commented on the "rerate" part as it seemed a little strange to ask why a company has not rerated yet when you know that the announcements have not come out.

If, anything I think KGL has priced in about 2cents worth of Andash based on the fact that it previously traded around 10cents for some time. Then (even when the general market was weak) managed to stay around the 11.5-12cent range fairly easily.

The real re-rate will not necessarily come this week or next (with an announcement) but they will form the base from which the SP can push higher over time (IMO).

Finally, I agree with chuk about buying in before an announcement. By doing so I have been able to calculate the risks, research the upside and know that anything at or below 10cents represents good buying IMO. If I was to wait until Andash green light then I may have to pay 15cents (or 50%) more.

If my long term target ($1) gets hit then paying 50% more ends up being a big smack in the face.

10c x 10 = $1

15c x 6.66 = $1

Everyone has different risk/reward levels. I prefer to get in on the ground floor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $30.08K 278.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 206666 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.