CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

From the CIG website itself....here is the company's involvement...

1. 425 Posts.
    From the CIG website itself....here is the company's involvement in Kyrgyzstan (unless of course you are telling me the company no longer holds any assets in Kyrgyzstan and is now focusing on Kazakhstan and Romania instead)

We are exploring and developing prospective oil lease holdings around the Fergana Basin in the Kyrgyz Republic and investigating other opportunities in Central Asia and Romania.

Caspian has interests in eight Fergana Basin licences in the Kyrgyz Republic, placing it in the midst of one of the world's major oil-producing regions which stretches from the Caspian Sea through to the Tarim Basin in north-west China.

Furthermore if you get onto the company's website (http://www.caspianogl.com/home.56.html) and click on the flashing icon on the map that represents the Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan), you will see the licences CIG hold in the country and exactly where they are within that country.

Hence the reason why I originally posted what I did, but according to others on this thread I am mistaken, so I will stop posting.......CIG doesn't have any relationship with Kyrgyzstan whatsoever....it was just a figment of my imagination.......you might want to contact the company and tell them the same thing though because I cannot for the life of me work out why they would market themselves as offering prospective shareholders a "unique Central Asian opportunity" (centering around Kyrgyzstan while looking into other opportunities across Central Asia and also in Romania) and then include details of the licences they hold in Kyrgyzstan complete with photos and maps.....and yet not do business there!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.